EFFECTIVE DATE: November 9, 2021
Quility Holdings LLC
204 Whitson Avenue
Swannanoa, NC 28778
E-mail: [email protected]
It is not insurance of any kind and it is not a substitute for insurance
The QuilityRx Card is not an insurance card, a health insurance policy or a substitute for health insurance.
The QuilityRx App is not an insurance app or card, a health insurance policy or a substitute for health insurance.
We do not provide medical, dental or other professional services or advice of any nature whatsoever. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals or providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or medicine. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of the QuilityRx Program.not
- As we state right at the top of this description, the QuilityRx Card and the QuilityRx App provide you the potential for discounts on prescription drugs and related products from participating pharmacies, much like a coupon you would clip out of a newspaper or print out from online. That’s it. Nothing more. As we said earlier in this description, we don’t provide medical, dental, or other professional advice or services. We aren’t health insurance and don’t offer health insurance. We don’t pay your medical expenses and we don’t pay for your prescriptions.
- We cannot guarantee that any such discounts will provide the lowest price available to you and there is a wide range discounts that vary depending on the prescription drug or other product and the participating pharmacy.
- You are required to pay for all prescription drugs at the time of purchase.
- We do not pay the pharmacy or your doctor or make any other payments to your health care providers.
- Discounts through the QuilityRx Program are only available at participating pharmacies.
- In order to be eligible for a discount at one of such pharmacies, you must present the QuilityRx App or the QuilityRx Card in connection with each prescription.
- When you use the QuilityRx Program, the price you pay will be the lesser of the pharmacy’s “usual and customary” price (e.g., the retail price) or our discounted price. What that means is that if the pharmacy’s pricing is better than our discounted price, there is no discount via the QuilityRx Program.
- You should be aware that there may be other programs that offer you better pricing than the QuilityRx Program (such as your health insurance carrier (if you have one), other programs similar to QuilityRx, etc.). We do not guaranty that our prices are the lowest available at any pharmacy.
- The QuilityRx Program could terminate or change at any time without notice to you. As there is no cost for you to use the QuilityRx Program, you will not be entitled to any refund or other consideration if it does.
- Be advised that all of our prices (and related discounts) are subject to change (and often do!) without notice.
- You are responsible for any computer or mobile device through which you access the QuilityRx Program and as well as any internet, cable or mobile phone service that provides you connectivity or related services, as well as all costs and expenses associated with them.
- Through our app, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure we provide you with up to date data, but we can’t guaranty the accuracy of any data provided in the QuilityRx App or on our website at any given time. You must call your pharmacy to confirm the most up to date information before purchasing any prescription to ensure you have the most up to date information.
- We cannot guarantee that discounts on our website and the QuilityRx App will be below a pharmacy’s usual and customary pricing for drugs or that they will be more favorable than other discounting programs available to you.
- If you do NOT have health insurance, you can use the QuilityRx Program for any brand name or generic prescriptions you or a household member pays for out-of-pocket unless other restrictions apply.
- The QuilityRx Program cannot be used with other prescription drug discount cards or for prescriptions paid through a health plan or pharmacy benefit plan.
- If you HAVE health insurance or any other funded benefit such as Medicaid and Medicare, you can use the QuilityRx Program for certain prescriptions that are not covered by your plan.
- If you have questions about the use of the QuilityRx Program with your health insurance, you should contact your health insurer.
Using the QuilityRx Program via the QuilityRx App requires the download of the QuilityRx App from the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. Download of the QuilityRx App is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
An important notice about your health information when you use the QuilityRx Program:
When you use the QuilityRx Program, including the QuilityRx Card and/or the QuilityRx App, information about your prescriptions that you purchase will be collected from our participating pharmacies. This information may include your name or the name of the person who was prescribed the drug, date of birth, address and zip code, prescribing doctor and other prescription information, among other similar information.
As noted elsewhere in our Terms and Conditions, we may add to, update, delete from or modify the QuilityRx Program at any time in our sole discretion. We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, for any reason, to change the QuilityRx Program as described herein. We may post or display notices of changes to the QuilityRx Program on the Web site or otherwise through our Services or may notify you of such changes. Once posted, these changes to the QuilityRx Program become effective immediately. If any change that we make is not acceptable to you, promptly stop using the Services. Any use by you of the Services after any changes to the QuilityRx Program become effective will signify your agreement to those changes. You should check back regularly and review this Program Description so that you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to your agreement with us.
Your participation in the QuilityRx Program constitutes your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, including or disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability with respect to your participation in the QuilityRx Program.
Copyright © 2021 Quility Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.